Paul Revere Intermediate School
Welcome and thank you for visiting the Paul Revere Intermediate School website! Paul Revere Intermediate serves students in fourth and fifth grade. Please explore our website for information about our school, announcements, and important events.
Fourth grade supply list
Fourth grade supply list (Spanish)
Fifth grade supply list
Fifth grade supply list (Spanish)
Parent Student Handbook
Parent Student Handbook (Spanish)
Return to School- Fall 2021 Health and Safety Guidelines
Return to School- Fall 2021 Health and Safety Guidelines (Spanish)
Cook County School District 2021-2022 Calendar
Cook County School District 2021-2022 Calendar (Spanish)
Arrival and Dismissal
- Student should arrive between 8:05 a.m. and 8:15 a.m.
- Students can enter the building at 8:15 a.m.
- Students will enter and leave the building at the following doors based on their homeroom teacher:
- Door 1: Horvath, Zapata, and Alatorre
- Door 2: Reddy and Esparza
- Door 3: Klimah, McClure, and Johnson
- Door 5: Mitchell, Campos, and Rodriguez
- If your child will be absent from school, you are required to report your child’s absence by contacting the school secretary in the main office before the start of the school day. The school secretary will be on duty beginning at 8:00 a.m. to accept calls each day.
- You may also leave a detailed message reporting your student’s absence on our school attendance line if you call outside of our normal office hours. Please be sure to contact our school attendance line for every absence.
- Failure to telephone in an absence each day that a child is out of school by 9:00 a.m. will result in a telephone call the same day. Calls will continue to be made to the parent/guardian until the student’s location can be verified. Failure to contact the school shall result in an unexcused absence and possible well-being check by local authorities.
- Students are expected to arrive at school on time. A student is considered tardy when he/she is not in school at the required time. Tardiness extends for one hour after the start of the school day.
- After that point in time, a late arrival is classified as a partial presence. Additionally, picking a child up prior to the end of the school day will be classified as a partial presence if the timeframe affects a significant portion of instructional time.
- Parents/guardians are requested to notify the school office if a student will be arriving late by writing a note, calling the office, or accompanying the child to the school office for sign in.
- All students who are tardy will report to the office immediately upon arrival, provide the reason for the tardiness, receive authorization to return to class, and then immediately return to class and present the authorization to the classroom teacher